Built in 1781 by the descendents of Indian Tamil merchants called “Chitty,” or “Indian Peranakans,” Sri Poyyatha Vinayagar Moorthi is dedicated to the Hindu God Ganesha, who has the head of an elephant and is known as the “remover of obstacles.”
Photography by David Hagerman
Green Embossed Enamel Tiffin Carrier
Thirumoorthy & Co. Vintage Codd Bottle
Turquoise Enamel Tiffin Carrier
All Content © 2019 Bly, Inc.
Not a member?